Vicky is Hungry T.T




First of all, Farewell to Hui Bing...


This is her eating biscuits for lunch.





17 pieces of biscuits.
Will miss u and ur biscuits hui bing :)








This is Angela...






Yvonne....





While I was taking photos boring-ly
Suddenly! I found CY was looking at her leg O.O





Her leg just got knocked by a cupboard
Aww, must be very painful... :(






Painful till Yvonne need someone's hug.







Realising that that day I haven't really eat something
So I went to take away some food in Muhibah (food court nearby)






Hungry Vicky T.T









Hey Vicky intro you all one new thing...


That is..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Dian Bian Hu!
Something like Rice fluid
Yea~ :/








After hesitating a long while, I took a sip.







Amazingly, it was nice!!!!!!!






The smell is nice too! Plus there is no smell of rice at all
Well, altho Imma Anti-rice girl but this is definitely a
good thing to eat!











So I took more sip and more and more!






Done~











But then, I'm feeling kinda weird after that
Because...





I am not full yet.
















This is the Fruit Ice!!
It is a fruit ice :/










Wou Wou Wou, after hot thing, then cold thing!








A cold sip...







Makes me.....







HIGH!!!!!









I cannot stand using the spoon, instead I use my mouth.






Gulu Gulu Gulu~







Done!!!!




Wou... O.O"







I still can't believe that I actually eat that much of thing that night.
So... unbelievable.
Category: ,

0 Cicles!:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD