An outing With Irene part 2!!



Haha, I love hanging out my friends!
Especially Irene XD Wou!



Well, actually I took 2 hours break from work :X

Fetched Irene from the school hostel to Medan Mall




She Treated me Popcorn! I love pop corn with lotsa honey :D





Thanks Rene! Haha~


Remember I talked about the Green house?
Ner, the bread one ar...



I intro this to Irene too, The cream Puff!






I enjoy eating





Irene enjoy eating too! ^.^





So we all enjoy eating ~.~






Don't know what actually happen today
But... me and Irene's tummy were like
"Depth-less" never full one~

So we went to Sushi Tie once more!!



Hey Look, it's the hungry girls again wou!





Err, I am Hungri-ky, how about you?





I am Hungrene, nice 2 meetchu 2!!








Aloe Vera Apple Juice XD








Inari Egg Mayo!






...









Silent means don't know.








The rice already a bit loosen, so seemed like ugly bit bit.






Irene Nom Nom Nom~





Vicky Nom Nom Nom~ Haha





Ala, only look at us nom nom-ing, also no meaning right?

So, WASAKY is BACK for the act!!!!!




Look at the wasabi topping... How greenish is it?!






The relax looking Wasaky showed us her easy challenge.





Prepare a Chop stick! Wasaky looks handsome here.





She took it with the chop stick O.O ""






Wasaky Opened her mouth! OO"






She put that thing in!!! ARHHH~~




Unbelievable ...











She actually just Nom-ed that green thing....







DONE~











Yay, peace pose >.<>









Irene show no expression ... She thinks it's sup sup soi.





















DONE!






After the eating session
Haha! There's only one session, EAT!


Fat us~




Yet Happy us!



Love ya Rene Rene ^.^




Category: ,

0 Cicles!:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD