Hush Puppies and my lonely Chap Goh Meh

Ok I know that the topic is very old old le
No one cares about my chap goh meh nao
But still sharing is caring what ^^"



Brought CY to Full House Restaurant the other day




Full house recommended drink :P




Big appetite wou!
Cy that day was very hungry





Indo Mee Goreng




My Indo Mee Soup.




Me and CY



Me and Alice





Me and Sar








Haha, Memories what??
Take more pictures lo




Me and Angela! :D



Me and the always-shy-shy Celine




Yvonne showed me her proudly home-made
Chicken Rice :D






Brought Angela to "Enjoy Cafe" Again!
Sighed, seems like I only go these few places only =.=
Me very idea-less one












Same old order




Milo Shake!





Angela intro-ed me a place
Pearl Milk Tea!



First time eat Cooked Mee Hoon at shop
XD Nice till fainted!














I treated hush puppies Kokoberry :D




Yvonne said "Mmmm, I'm lovin it!"




CY tried to hide from me
But excuse me, there is no one who can escape from my CAMERA!




Inculding if you try to act as a cow...









Hey I can tie up my hair already!
But now I cut back to short length
Now I decided to grow it long long long!
Since "someone" recommended it :)




Now come to my Lonely Chap Goh Meh
Yeah, a very lonely Chap Goh Meh


I bought a korean Snack noodle and
a can of mushroom cream soup.


Went home...
Cook

COok

COOk

and

COOK
















Hav to add a glass of water actually
But I prefer Very creamy typed
So I add half a glass oniee









Boiling, ITS BOILING! ^^




Done, my chap goh meh meal.




Korean Noodle Soup




Q Q plus spicy
GENG~




The mushroom soup I cooked




The chef















It's kinda hot this few days
Including Brunei, drink more water people!








0 Cicles!:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD