Thank you~


Have no fear Ms Independent,
For there is one "Care" and "Love" that are specially born for you
Have no tear Ms Independent,
For there is one "Widest Shoulder" always by your side

Have no loneliness feeling Ms independent,

For there is one "shadow" and "heart" accompanying you all this while



Now that I've found the only colored flower from the grey


A promise will prove everything by this weak soul of mine

Shed of tears and have no fear for these will be my history
The light bulb that you gave me lit on my once hid darkness self
Thanks for the motivation :)
I will live for a better life!

On God's will,

I willing to accept any conclusion that comes out between us

May Him lead us :)
Category:

0 Cicles!:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD