This is so hilarious!

I tested this in Yeet Yang's blog and found it really saying a true things!!! Gush, you guys, I'm telling you a serious thing here, DON't EVER MISSED IT!!!!!!!

This is a very insightful personality quiz that consists of only one question. I am sure that you will be as amazed as I was!

In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of fruits on it. They are:
A. Apple
B. Banana
C. Strawberry
D. Peach
E. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully, and very carefully indeed I said~ and don't rush into it. Your choice reveals a lot about you!

Now Please Scroll Down......



























































































Test results: If you chose:


A. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
B. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
C. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries
D. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
E. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges





I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff. Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and kick my ass! Well, you won't find me, because I am still hunting down the ass who sent it to me...
__"It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot
Category:

0 Cicles!:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD