Still Got Alot More~


Gush~
Until this time 12.36 am,
I'm still on my way rushing my classwork
Help~~ SOmebody help me??
Can't stand that stress
So stood in front of my lappy and shout out my heart voice here
Together with my second glass of coffee here
Nice and warm~

Wait, tummy pain pain again =.="
Since I started to stay up late days ago
My tummy always groaned~
Crying for the toilet
At least constipation problem solved
Better than never step step into "john" for A WEEK MAX!
That's the worst time I ever had -.-
Coffee do really helped a lot on me
Haha~
Luckily I don't eat durian for this Durian Season
Durian used to be my loved one
But it's not for now
Don't know why
All my appetite changed from the day I came to Sibu
Not really thirst for fruits, peanuts, breads, biscuits anymore
Now all I eat is Drink!
Haha
Drink drink drink and drink
And Now I'm drinking coffee~
Drink chicken soup, egg soup
Everything regards to WATER
Don't you guys realized of how "water" my face are?? =,=
~水肿~
Haha
Anyhow, it's not really funny
Haha
But still I'll Haha
Haha

and

....






WHAT?????




HOW I ENDED THIS POST???




YEA...











HA.....HA.....HA
(Alert! Vicky gone crazy now)




-End-

Category:

0 Cicles!:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD