VICKY UPLOADED HER PHOTO


It has been a long time since I upload my photos, so sorry for that^^"

VIEW MY RECENTLY PHOTOS:::::


Ok, Just have a little try on this Inari Egg Mayo, Just a little TRY



Oh~ Unbelievable! Nice!!



Bah I eat all, Sorry sister, You've to order one more plate for urself^^"



My second sister and I at Premium Hotel, Do we look ALIKE? Sorry if the photo is too small^^" Perhaps another picture of us? Look below-

One black One white =.=

Then.... My handsome brother Eric with his strawberry milkshake

Then.... My eldest sister Wendy with her beloved cheese cake


-Wou... Finally finished uploading, actually there are more pictures but I think maybe next time^^-

Category:

0 Cicles!:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD