NEW DISCOVER FROM VICKY

HEY GUYS! I found something interesting that ACDSee can fulfill One's Dreamzz^^



Guess What?! It can SLIM DOWN My Eternity Chubby Face also!! COOLZ! Tears of Joy :')



Although the satifactory is just for temporary but at least I can finally see the slim face ME^.^


PICTURE TAKEN AT 2007












OH MY GOODNESS!! WHEN SEE MY SLIM FACE^^ one word... 爽! But My nose still big -.-
See my last year photo, So chubby ler me^^ But now get a little bit slimmer, But still counted as CHUBBY~ T.T No matter how I tried, I still can't slim down this Everlasting Chubby Face~ But thanks to ACDSee! My Almighty ACDSee, You have fulfilled my ever Dreamz! (Although for temporary)



ALMIGHTY ACDSEE ALMIGHTY ACDSEE, PRAISED ON THE ALMIGHTY ACDSEE!!
Category:

0 Cicles!:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD