Is my spaghetti qualified?

This gonna be a "one picture post" haha. Recently my parent were in Malaysia, leaving me and my brother home alone. For breakfast and lunch, my brother will decide himself, as for dinner, I will cook! :D The night before the day before yesterday, this is my work :



Nice or not? :D Can qualify as level one restaurant 's dish ka? >.<


Category:

3 Cicles!:

toto said...

It is perfect, qualify of course. But if put the pasta to round sharp will come 120%.

Kelvin said...

Looks delicious, but too little...i mean if i am the one eating XD

Caroline said...

al dante or not? :p but seriously looks delicious! when can i try this??? :p

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD