DiGi iPhone 4 Play

Post 1: Digi iPhone 4 Me
Post 3: Digi iPhone 4 Real
Post 4: Digi iPhone 4 Life







The other day, I was playing with my 19th century XX phone happily,
the "snake" game.

Vicky :"Gosh I thought that's the head"
Later...
Vicky :"Gosh I thought that's the tail"


I can't even figure out which one is the head or the tail of the snake.




"Look here Vicky!"


Yeh?



Can you see this snake on the grass eating strawberries?


Can you see this snake in the universe eating stars?



Can you see this snake in the water eating fishes?

Aren't they so much better than your headless and tailless snake on a Grey surface eating unknown black dots?? :D




It's an iPhone game "Python"! Control the snake using the tilt sensor or using your fingers. Looks, feels and behaves like a real snake does. Collect enough points and go to the next level. Each level you will go faster and faster, but beware don’t run into walls, obstacles or even yourself!

I played "Python" iPhone game using my friend's iPhone a while ago, and found that it's so fun! Yay I won't have to worry of where is the head and the tail of the snake anymore! I will go like, "Oh my goodness, the head almost bump to the wall. Oh my, the head is reaching the tail!" Won't that be more fun?! :D I love the graphic so much!


I personally love spongebob squarepant from Nickelodeon very much! I love him so much that I imitate his's chuckling laughters lol! My friend installed spongebob games the other day, I went mad, REALLY MAD CrAZY! Especially the "Atlantis Treasures" game.



"Spin the 3D game board to match up falling jewels in the Treasure Room, explosive mines in the Weapons Room, molecules in the Science Room, paint blobs in the Art Room, and colorful bubbles in the Oldest Bubble Room. Earn points and amulets, but always stay on the lookout for special pieces - Color Blasts, Wild Cards, Row Blasts, and much more – they can help or challenge along the way. Keep matching skills honed and the treasures of Atlantis could be yours for the taking!"

Full explanation from the website.
I want iPhone partly because of Spongebob games lol, but yeah I'm serious. :|

I love the colorful scenes and the music behind it makes me feeling happy, I just can't stop smiling looking at Spongebob's expression aww :)

SPONGEBOB DINER DASH LITE!


There's other version of this dining games, but my heart goes to Spongebob Version!


And I also played the Spongebob Patty game!


I can score full for this game I tell you! Just by tapping on the 3 columns once the patty matches the shape of it, iPhone is way too coolz!

Please create more games on spongebob,
I promise I will install all the games of it if I can win iPhone 4! :D


One last thing,
FarmVille!



Who say facebook is the only place where we can play FarmVille? iPhone make it possible to play FarmVille 24/7, I can play while lying down, jumping, eating, sleeping, standing, anywhere at anytime! You can do less thing while sitting in front of the computer you know that? :P



Simply a finger tap and the item will be selected!
Way better than clicking the computer mouse isn't it? :D

And of course, there are more games that I haven't try out yet!

I want iPhone 4 for PLAY! X)

Category:

1 Cicles!:

"I" the writer said...

Hope u get the iPhone for ur SponceBob addiction hahaha! :)

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD