Vicky ♥ Brunei Excapade Sushi! :D



Before I start my Sushi Blog, I'll update you all with the recent Vicky, haha.


I got a scratch on my leg 2 days back, thanks to...




The Cat.


The cat got scared when I screamed when
I got scared by the shoe which dropped off by the cat :|



On the same night, I had Diarrhea by 3am in the morning.
I slept with Joyce, she got woke up by my frog sound, why frog sound? Because at that moment I felt like wanna vomit, so I was like "Ngook, Ngook, Ngook!"

Then I rushed to the toilet, unfortunately I spilled a little on the floor O.O"
For the rest of the time, I spent 3 hours in the toilet

Vomit

Tired and rest beside the toilet bowl

Sleep

Wake Up

Vomit

Lao Sai

Vomit

Lao sai

Tired

Sleep

and Wake up and vomit and Cry :(

Nothing to vomit still vomit like wanna gorek out my tummy

Sounds like Bulimic huh?

But no! I'm having digestive problem and diarrhea T.T
That's the worst nightmare I ever have in my life.


Well, thanks to Aunty Agnes' pill, to stop me from vomiting.



And thanks to Uncle's tea, to stop me from lao sai-ing.





I'm happy that my diarrhea less than a day.
For serious diarrhea, they normally last for weeks O.O, I can't imagine even 2 days with this sick and disgusting vomit and lao sai T.T





Well, I feel Lucky :)



Time for Sushi Blog!!





Fried Fish Salad





Mini California special Maki






Salmon Salad Sushi




Inari Salmon, you can't see the salmon because it's inside the Inari skin.





Tongarashi Maki






Ebi Toufu Fried





Suzuki Pari





Nama Kani Tempura







Sushi Tempura



That's the reward I had after I pass my diarrhea period ^.^
HAHA!




Don't try this at home, your Ah Po gonna be very upset O.O


Category: , ,

6 Cicles!:

Anonymous said...

can ı throw up now?

Kelvin said...

Wah, vomit and diarrhea. Combo.
Don't eat too much oily stuff lah XD

Vicky 刘宁 said...

Anonymous : LOL! u hate sushi? o.O

Kelvin : Yeah T.T not oily stuff la, hard solid stuff, me got digestive problem

Caroline said...

urgh i hate diarrhea too. :S poor u. :) glad dat its over now. =D

Caroline said...

japanese food! sushi! i love it. but sobs.. cannot eat those at the moment. :(

lj said...

yum yum..looking at the food makes me hungry

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD