7 Days of Book Crushing DAY 2




Look! The Second Mr Pimple Came last night on my forehead after the first Mr Pimple on my nose.... LOL Mrs Stress Really so LAKU..... Attracted 2 Mister Pimple





Nevermind, I still got WAY to GET RID OF THEM :)


Anyway, here I go to Crush the BOOKS Again~ Heard From My brother who is in Brunei now that My mom is sick on behalf of Less blood sugar... Sighed... She must be on diet now.. She's already so pretty why wanna on diet? :( So worried about her, stopped her work for 2 days already.. Hopefully she will be alright


MY BELOVED MOM, I LOVE YOU!!! PLEASE GET WELL SOON ALRIGHT??? I'LL PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU WILL GET WELL SOON^^ MUAKZ!!!!!!!



Category:

2 Cicles!:

Seal said...

omg...vicky workhard on book n vicky mom not feeling well...really sry to hear tat...but vicky don't worry,i'm sure GOD will look after both of u~may GOD heal vicky mom with HIS own hand n give vicky strength n vital mind to absorb what vicky have study^^good luck~

Anonymous said...

i'll help pray for ur mum too^^(least i can do to help...) u also cannot push too far o, later u sick, ur mum will b worried oso o.. take k ya... ^^

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD