The Recently Vicky~


OK!! Now Vicky has fulfilled her promise le o, I have uploaded my photo, see How healthy am I??^^
Vicky recently crazy about learning Japanese language o^^


This is Vicky - Noob =.=


While Vicky very bored, she took picture in front of the Mirror, another Noob=.=


Look how bored are these 2 Hush Puppies?? They looked so sad T.T


Vicky's Lappy


Oh my, here's the Noob Again


Ohya, forget to show ya all my beloved CREPE!!!
BEFORE


AFTER - Left a little piece after a few minutes


And Vicky's beloved kokoberry Drink - YAM PEARLMILKTEA BEFORE


AFTER- Left pearls after 2 minutes



Recently's Vicky, CHMS Form 5 class, Got changed ma me?



LAstly, My sister and me, Looky Aliky??
Category:

1 Cicles!:

Anonymous said...

haha...y say urself noob..so funny ^^" 1st photo so notti... wa..next time teach me japanese o..
vicky really crazy 1 -.- can finis food in so short de time...scary ..
woo..u realli look alike wif ur sis...but just vicky dark bit..special o...hahaha..

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD