Irene's Birthday!



Yeap, this post is specially dedicated to my beloved friend
IRENE!

Yay.












Pressie for her





















And a Big Flying kiss for ya!




MMMMMMM...




...UAKZ!!






























Then we went to Tanahmas Hotel restaurant!


I asked her to chose 2 pieces of cakes
Because one cake represent 10 years old
2 cakes mean? :D
You all so clever la!
It's 20!




Choosing... Hmmm~








She's happy for it, I'm glad too ^^



2 cakes!




The oreo Cheese cake!





The wat cheese! Forgotten the name :/











Ni knife to cut the cake
So use fork instead ^^







Then we ordered Fish and Chips! XD




























Went to shopping after that...
And one thing caught my attention from the Sibu Optic Shop
Which is below picture:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
V


The wooden frame glasses!
*It's actually a plastic :X



Seriously, I like it o.O




Camwhore of course!































Love it to max!!!!!!!!!
Coz I don't look like me when I wear it ^.^




Happy Birthday to you Rene Rene
Sorry for the very late post! ^^"



Category: ,

0 Cicles!:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Vicky's Cirle are moderated by Vicky and will be approved only if they are On-topic and not Abusive. Many thanks from Vicky XD